1. We would like to book the property. How can we proceed ?
To confirm your reservation, we ask the payment of a 30% deposit by bank wire transfer. The guests will pay the balance directly at their arrival to Pruneta di Sopra.
2. What is the property check in time ?Who will be at villa for the check in ?
Check in time is at 5 p.m. (we invite guests not to arrive before that time because the maid has to finish the cleanings in the house). The owner will be in the property at that time to welcome the guests, to give them the keys and to inform them about everything is important for their vacation (places to visit, shops, restaurants, house instructions etc…) .
3. Which is your cancellation policy ?
In case of cancellation of the reservation , the guests have to pay a fee corresponding to: – 0% of the paid deposit from the date of confirmation up 90 days before the check in date -70% of the paid deposit from 89 to 60 days before the check in date -100% of the paid deposit from 59 to 0 days before the check in date
4. Are there any supermarkets/shops for food supply nearby ? Which of them are open also on Sunday ?
In the town of Castelnuovo Garfagnana (2,5 km from Pruneta di Sopra property) there are supermakets and shops for food supply. The big supermarket (Leclerc Conad) at 8/10 km from the property is open also on sunday.
5. Are restaurants and other shops nearby ?
Castelnuovo di Garfagnana is the heart of all the Garfagnana (just 2,5 km far from the property). You can find any kind of shops and of restaurants there . Some restaurant advices: – For tourist cheap lunches (10 euro per person) : Restaurant Ciulè – For fantastic typical products tasting (local food and excelent tuscan/italian wines) : Osteria Il Vecchio Mulino (Andrea, the innkeeper, is very friendly and competent and he will help you to discover the season specialities of the region). – For mid/high range restaurant close to the villa : Trattoria Bonini (good quality/price ratio, traditional food prepared and presented with love and style. This restaurant is a real culinary jewel in the area).
6. We have a little baby. Could you accommodate him/her in a cot ? Have you a high chair ?
On guest request, Pruneta offers 1 cot and 1 high chair for babies . No charge for this service.
7. Which is the pool depth ? In which period is it open ? Pool is 1.40 metres deep . It is open from April till October. 8. Is the property given in exclusive use to us ?
Yes. Pruneta di Sopra property (villa, dependence, pool, 25 acres estate) is given in exclusive use to you and your family . This is important to guarantee to guests the max level of privacy and quiet.
9. Can we rent only the villa separately from the dependence ?
Yes, you can rent only the villa in low season (from October to late May) and mid season (June and September) . In high season (July and August) all the houses (villa and dependence) are rented together to the same group/family . In low and mid season, if guests decide to rent only the villa , the dependence will remain totally empty .